PROGRAM PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES
Effective Date :January 1, 2021(as amended from time to time)
Acceptance of the Program’s Terms of Service
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and the Company. The Company may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
The Company or owner of this Site, and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site. Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by your continuous access and use of this Site.
- Accessing the Website and Account Security. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website and any resources downloaded from the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with this Website or otherwise, including but not limited to through the use of any interactive features on the Website, is governed by confidentiality, as set forth in this policy, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with the confidentiality provision.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
- Copyright. All materials created by the Company on the Site are protected by U.S. copyright laws as original works of authorship. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to the Company, and you shall only have access to use the material for your individual purpose of completing the course and not for commercial or some other derivative use that is reserved exclusively by the Company as the copyright owner. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
All content included as part of the course or other services provided by the Company, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
The Company content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content.
- Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- share or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If the Company discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, the Company will blacklist you from any future programs and will seek any and all legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees incurred by Company necessary to enforce these rights.
The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- For Educational and Informational Purposes Only
The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, or any other professional advice.
- Links to Third Party Websites.
This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages that you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with the Company on various platforms, and help the Company offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
- Materials Provided to the Website
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting the Company, our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
- Testimonials. We love to share your wins and successes inside our programs. By signing up for our programs and courses, you waive the right to anonymity and hereby irrevocably grant the Company use of any testimonials expressed by you including unofficial testimonials and words of praise via social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram, and direct messages with the Company have the potential to be used on our marketing materials and/or any promotional efforts. You understand that all confidentiality provisions apply and that testimonials are the only exception to our confidentiality obligations (apart from legally recognized exceptions) to which this Agreement is not intended to intervene or disrupt.
- Our Refund Policy. Due to the digital and electronic nature of our course, we do not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right fit for them. It is your responsibility to review our sales page and terms and conditions carefully prior to purchase, use or access to any of our products and online courses. Federal Procurement Training Program is a program that is designed to help businesses learn about government contracting and aiding in their readiness to pursue federal contracting opportunities. The goal of the program has always been communicated in our marketing, such as our webinars, social media, websites, and sales pages that the target audience for this program are business owners. Please note, we do not offer partial refunds for our programs and our exclusive bonuses and course extensions are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Being Blacklisted + Disputed Payments. The Company retains the right to ‘Blacklist’ you from accessing any and all materials, courses or other products or services it offers in the event that you do not pay your bills, dispute your payments, or if you steal any of our intellectual property. You will be removed from the blacklist under the discretion of the Company and under the conditions that the outstanding balance has been paid in full.
In the event that you would like to regain access to our online courses after disputing a payment(s), you agree to pay any processing fees for each payment previously disputed. If multiple disputes were filed, you must pay for the program upfront in full before regaining course access.
- Payment Plans. All payments for the program must be paid in full before access is granted to the program. In the event, the Company decides to offer payment plans, such information will be provided to you before or during the onboarding process.
- No Guarantees. We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our courses or any of our offers. We will do everything reasonably necessary to help you succeed, but we make no guarantees since we try our best but can only control so much about your success through our courses. You understand that the Company or any of its representatives make no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your business based on the information we share or services we sell or share through the Site. Ultimately, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your business. Even if you’ve worked with us as client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that they will happen again. We cannot be any clearer about this: We are here for you and want you succeed, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
- Course Access. Unless you are part of our membership program, you get access to the course and program content up to 30 days after completion of the last session. For those that are in the membership program, you are provided with 12-month access to the course content.
- Course Updates. Our team actively updates our programs to ensure the majority of your biggest roadblocks are anticipated, minimized, and addressed. You are automatically granted access to any updates within the core curriculum. Please note, enrolling in our program does not grant free access to any future bonuses other than the ones promised to be offered upon the time of enrollment.
- Termination. Company is committed to providing all clients in the program with a positive experience. By enrolling in the course, you agree that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate your enrollment at any time, and limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if you become disruptive to Company or other participants, you fail to follow program guidelines (as outlined herein and/or as provided by Company during the enrollment and onboarding period), is difficult to work with, impairs the participation of the other participants in the program or upon violation of the terms as determined by Company. You will still be liable to pay the total contract amount.
- Email and Other Electronic Communications. Visiting the Website or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We would be pleased to communicate with you by e-mail, and there are various places on this Website that provide you the ability to send an electronic communication to the Company. Any such email or other electronic communication, however, does not create a business relationship or any contractual relationship. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any communications remain confidential, but we cannot guarantee the security of such communications and cannot guarantee that we would not be required to disclose such communications as a result of a court order.
- Confidentiality. The Company respects every student’s privacy and insists that each student respects that of the Company and program participants. In the event a participant breaches any form of confidential information shared by either that of the Company or another participant in the program, the Company has the discretion to remove you from the program and terminate this Agreement without the issuance of a refund. Except where you or someone is a danger or is subject to abuse, which the Company shall report, all other information is deemed to be Confidential. Any Confidential Information shared by program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential, proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it. Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information or any transactions, during discussions, on the forum or otherwise. You agree not to use such confidential information in any manner other than in discussion with other participants during the program. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, your participation in the program, or any other sensitive information discussed with you or mentioned by a program participant with respect to their business operations, strategies, plans and ideas, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. You and us will keep Confidential Information in strictest confidence and shall use the best efforts to safeguard the Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft. You agree not to violate the Company’s publicity or privacy rights. Furthermore, you will not reveal any information to a third party obtained in connection with this Agreement, program materials and/or intellectual property or Company’s direct or indirect dealings with you or other program participants including but not limited to; names, email addresses, third-party company titles or positions, phone numbers or addresses. Additionally, neither party shall, at any time, directly or indirectly, disclose confidential information to any third party. Further, by enrolling in this program, you agree that if you violate or display any likelihood of violating this section, the Company and/or the other program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of the Company linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and the Company relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by the Company.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the Company or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to the Company’s Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify the Company and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site or by virtue of your participation in our course.
- Contact Us. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website (to include claims of copyright infringement) or course program should be directed to: email@example.com.